We cannot assure anonymity to respondents who admit to criminal activity or provide statements that imply a threat to themselves or others.
- This survey is designed to give members of [unit name] the opportunity to provide anonymous feedback to the [unit name] commander. This process helps leadership identify concerns and highlight areas where they might best focus their efforts.
OUR COMMITMENT TO ANONYMITY:
- ALL survey items must be answered.
- Once all survey items are completed, click on the Submit button at the bottom of the page.
- When you have submitted the survey, a "Thank You" note will appear.
- For purposes of this survey, CO refers to the squadron CO (Det OIC if survey conducted for detachment use). If respondents desire to address conditions at higher, adjacent, or lower levels, provide those remarks in the free text comments section.
- Responses cannot be tied to the respondent. Your responses are anonymous. Your responses are separated from your personal information (e.g., rank, gender, etc.) so that your CO cannot tie the two together. For example, you may be the only female, E-8 in your unit, but your CO cannot tie your responses to that information. Please call 888-603-3170 if you would like to learn how these protections are implemented.